- Gigabit Ethernet in Murderapolis: ~950 Mbps.
- 5G in nearby rural town: ~500 Mbps.
- 5G in family's Murderapolis house: ~300 Mbps.
- ADSL line in my boonie house: ~90 Mbps.
- Cable modem in Murderapolis: ~87 Mbps.
- 5G in my boonie house: ~85 Mbps.
It's so sensationally fast that there will probably come a point where people will just get some kind of 5G home router, and dispense with the cable modems and DSL connections altogether. Even in my house in the middle of nowhere, I'm getting comparable speeds to my DSL connection.
In other news, there really isn't any. Just been working, and playing Madden NFL 23 on PlayStation 5, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 on Switch. Started making graphics for a new Fuze game, but haven't made a lot of headway-- just haven't been in the mood.