Of course serial groper, probable-rapist, and literal "grabbed and fingered by the pussy" Creepy Uncle Joe was the centerpiece, but also take a look at this woman, plus the trotting out of Bill Clinton to give a moralizing lecture, while also describing Ted Kennedy as a women's rights advocate.
There isn't a word in the English language strong enough to describe just how delusional every day main street Democratic voters are, to say they support women and minorities, while watching video after video of people like Joe Biden and Bill Clinton. It's 1984's "Double Think", but in real life: two contradictory things can be true at the same time.
If I weren't in a perpetual state of "nothing surprises me anymore", it would be startling that one of the two-party duopoly in the United States could product something so stunningly stupifying.
As for Tucker Carlson, he described the event as a get out of jail free card, for everyone to blame all of their mental health problems and baggage on a bogeyman. I think he's right on the money. He also pointed out that the Democrats didn't discuss much in the way of actual policy-- but don't worry, because I've been taking notes over the past few years:
- Free healthcare for illegals.
- Post birth abortion.
- Free needles for drug addicts.
- Tranny 7 year olds.
- Human feces all over sidewalks.
- No more police, skyrocketing crime.
- Different sets of laws for different skin colors.
- 31 genders.
- Ban cow farts.
- Mandatory government approved uniforms to enter stores.
- Open support for Marxist domestic terrorist groups.
- Social distancing unless you're rioting against Capitalism.
- #BelieveAllWomen unless they accuse Weinstein, Epstein or Bill Clinton.
- Abolish the electoral college.
- Saying "color blindness" is hate speech. So is not saying anything.
- Support snitching on others for "biased" language.
- Support mandatory "morality pills" for political opponents.
- Support mandatory injections of experimental vaccines.
- Support United Nations "Agenda 2030".
- Reparations for blacks.
- Reparations for gays.
- Reparations for Native Americans.
- Student loan amnesty.
- In favor of one hemisphere or one world government.
And here I had my father-in-law yesterday telling me that the one thing which keeps him up at night, is that "Chick-fil-A" had a Christian founder. Oh my gosh, how can we live in a country like that?